You are searching about Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me, today we will share with you article about Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me is useful to you.
Skating Tips From Esther Bernard – Bangalore Sports
Imagine hurtling down the road with the wind for company and in a set of wheels that doesn’t require you to be 18 and get a license. Roller skating as a sport is a big favorite among children, especially in Karnataka. Although the number of skating clubs in the city is not very high, awareness of the game is growing and several district, state and national championships are held to hone your child’s talent and competitive spirit. One of the clubs in the town is the Esther Roller Skating Club (09886568364), run by ace skater Esther Bernard, 25. Esther was ranked 24th fastest skater at the World Championships held in France in 2001 and has represented India in several Asian roller skates. Championships. With 27 gold medals at multiple National and Indian Roller Skating Championships behind her, she is a great source for skating tips. MetroMela spoke to him.
* I believe the right age to start learning to skate is four years old. This sport needs strong ankles and at this time children’s ankles are quite strong. Their bodies are also flexible, they have a good command of technique and are easier to handle than smaller children.
* Skating is a great way to maintain balance. I have the impression that children are able to do well in studies and sports even if they approached it professionally. I myself missed school half the year because of the tournaments, but I did well in school. I attribute a lot of that to the discipline of the sport.
* Skating teaches you to think smart and plan. You also learn to coordinate yourself, balance your body and concentrate.
* It builds a good level of immunity in your body. During all these years, I have rarely seen skaters get sick.
* When skating, make sure you have plenty of water between breaks.
* There are chances of a lot of bruises while skating, even if children use knee pads, etc. Some kids play it safe, but to really learn you have to get aggressive.
* Parents should be aware that skating can become an expensive sport. Beginners equipment is available at any sporting goods store in Bangalore. Beginners can buy good skates from Yonex for around Rs. 400. For children taking part in tournaments, professional equipment is available from high-end brands such as Bont, which you can order overseas or through the clubs. skating. These are expensive and cost around 250 US dollars.
* Children can start the game at any age, but the ideal age to start is four years and older. Most of the kids I train for competitions are in the 5-7 year old (semi-professional) and 8-12 year old (professional) age bracket.
Skating clubs in Bangalore…
Ace Rollers Skating School
Created by a group of enthusiastic parents who wanted to promote skating as a sport, this club has been in existence for six years and welcomes children from the age of four. The children trained by the club have participated at the departmental level, at the national level and even in the world championship. Experienced coaches train the children and physical fitness is of the utmost importance, says committee member Dr. Veena Ashok. Beginners have four lessons a week of one hour each, while those competing in pro tournaments have lessons six days a week at 5:45 a.m. They train at Jayanagar Stadium.
Esther Roller Skating Club
Run by Esther Bernard, 25 times national champion, this one-year club welcomes children from the age of four. Classes are held at the National Games Village ice rink in Koramangala. They also run summer camps from which they select talent for tournament play. There are three categories – beginners, semi-professionals and professionals. Classes take place in the evening between 4:45 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. The fee is Rs. 300 per month approximately.
Coles Park Skating Club
This club is run by five to six coaches and welcomes children from the age of four. Classes are held at Coles Park. You can opt for early morning classes (6:20 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.) or evening classes (7 p.m. to 8 p.m.). The fee is Rs. 550 per month.
Video about Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me
You can see more content about Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me
If you have any questions about Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me
Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me
way Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me
tutorial Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me
Sports For 7 Year Olds Near Me free
#Skating #Tips #Esther #Bernard #Bangalore #Sports