You are searching about What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting, today we will share with you article about What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting is useful to you.
Betting Systems for Online Casino Gamblers
In this article, we will explain 6 popular betting systems that you can experiment with in your online casino gambling experience. Truth be told, these timeless and proven betting systems originated in the world of offline betting, but they also apply to online casino games, regardless of the game, regardless of the betting structure.
Before you start: For most of these systems, you will need to decide in advance what your betting unit will be (such as the minimum bet allowed at the game and online casino in question).
1-3-2-6 betting system
This is called a positive progress system, which means that when you win, your bets increase. The basis of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player can win any game a maximum of 4 times in a row before they are likely to lose.
Here’s how the system works:
– Bet 1 unit each betting round until you win a round;
– After winning a spin, bet 3 units on the next (second) spin;
– If you win a second round in a row, bet 2 units on the following (third) round;
– If you win a third round in a row, bet 6 units on the following (fourth) round;
– Then whatever happens (win or lose) go back to the beginning of the pattern, bet 1 unit per spin until you win one, etc.
The risk-reward scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is simple. You can win up to 6 times your initial bet after 4 rounds of play while putting only 2 of your own units into play.
The worst case scenario with the 1-2-3-6 betting system is that you lose 6 consecutive times in the second round. It doesn’t matter, though. You can catch up by winning 4 times in a row.
The Martingale System
It’s a Negative progress system, which means that when you lose, your bets increase.
The basis of this online casino betting system is the premise that a player cannot lose an infinite number of times without ever winning a single round. Therefore, what the Martingale system is designed to help you do is offset all of your accumulated losses with a single gain.
Whether you consider it cynical, realistic or both, this system works best when the online casino game pays out a 1 to 1 payout ratio on every bet. Here’s how it works:
– First, place the bet you have decided to start with;
– If you win, bet the same amount again, but if you lose, bet double the amount;
– If you lose again, you double your bet again.
The downside of the Martingale system is that you need a big bankroll to start with as well as the resolve to keep increasing your bets as your losses increase. Not just anyone can pull off this online casino betting system.
In the rarest of cases, you may, after enough losses, reach the online casino’s maximum bet and no longer be able to increase your bet or make up your losses with a single win.
The D’Alenbert system
This is another Negative progress system. It is also considered a Insurance system in that, as you win, the size of your bets increases. Here’s how it works:
– Each time you lose, you increase your bets by one unit;
– Each time you win, you lower your bets by one unit;
This system also requires a large enough online casino bankroll to be successful.
By adding the insurance system to the negative progression system, you cover your growing losses by removing profits from the table each time you win.
The Labouchere Betting System (aka The Cancellation System)
This system, another negative progression, is a bit more complicated than those listed so far. Depending on the odds of the online casino game you’re playing, you’ll get a sequence of numbers – any length you want – and not necessarily sequential.
Each number in your sequence is a multiple of your pre-determined betting unit (so 7 is 7 times your betting unit; 5 is 5x, etc.) Here’s how it works:
– Your first bet must be the sum of the first and last numbers in your sequence;
– If you win, cross out these two numbers that you have just added (the two most outside of your sequence) and bet the sum of the next two;
– If you win again, cross out those two outermost numbers and repeat the process
– If you keep winning until you have no more numbers in the sequence to add up, you simply start over from the beginning with the entire original sequence.
– If you lose, you add at the end of the sequence, the sum that you just used, thus creating a new sequence;
– Do not cross out any number (because you haven’t won yet), add the first number in the sequence to the New last number this number and use this new amount as your multiple;
The supposed advantage of this complicated betting method is that each time you have to start over with the original sequence, you come out with a profit. The downside is that you can rack up huge losses before you even win (if you never win).
Your success at the Labouchere system really depends on selecting the right sequence.
The Paroli system (aka the anti-martingale system)
This is another positive progress system. More than a simple selection of betting unit, with the Paroli system you must also determine two other criteria before you start:
1. One cap: The highest amount at which you will stop increasing your bet and return to your starting unit;
2. One many: How much you will increase your bet each time you win (1 unit, 2 units, 3 units, etc.)
You should base these factors on the odds of the online casino game you are playing. The appeal of the Paroli system is that you can play online casino for a while with a small bankroll. You cut your losses and let your profits rise.
The Parlay system
This is another positive progress system. Similar to the Paroli system, the effect of the Parlay system is to “pyramid” your profits, which means that every time you win, you bet both your earnings and the amount of your initial bet as the next bet.
The reward from the Parlay system can be huge. The risk is that you could lose it all in one bad online casino move.
Video about What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting
You can see more content about What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting
If you have any questions about What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting
What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting
way What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting
tutorial What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting
What Does 1/2 Mean In Sports Betting free
#Betting #Systems #Online #Casino #Gamblers