You are searching about What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport, today we will share with you article about What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport is useful to you.
How To Create an Environment of Investment – Or How Humanitarian Projects Could Save The Day
Sometimes when surviving an economic depression, especially like the last one, which had global coverage and effects, the only way to come back full force is to apply a massive boost.
Create an investment environment.
Most noble comment. But which government has the will, or the financial clout (especially after a series of such dramatic natural disasters) to start or launch this fragile recovery into action?
Perhaps no “standard” government has the financial clout anymore. But what about an association of First Nations people?
More on that later; let’s look at what is happening in the world and what issues need to be resolved as soon as possible.
Those that come to mind most are global warming and our seemingly unshakeable reliance on rapidly diminishing fossil fuels, followed by global concern over poverty and health issues.
Let’s take a closer look at some of these issues:
- Our continued desire to burn massive amounts of fossil fuels (gasoline and diesel), along with even greater amounts of coal, oil, and natural gas to generate most of our electrical power.
- We create monstrous, unsightly and highly inefficient wind farms, using outdated technology that by itself takes up to 20 years to replace the carbon footprint created to install them.
- Our persistent desire to dispose of our waste in the most selfish way and then let our local councils burn or bury it (or export it to another country – which usually bury or burn it for us).
- Our very unstable desire to build homes in a way that requires such a high carbon footprint to achieve it, and causes so many waste by-products, and then we insist on spending even more fossil fuels to try to keep those warm houses in the winter and cold in the summer.
- Next, let’s try to conserve water. No, we regularly flush our toilets, public urinals waste water from Olympic swimming pools every year; rainwater and sewage are literally dumped into our sewers.
- How do we try to control disease? We just went through millions of gallons of bleach and other products that “kill all known germs DEAD”. We treat fats, oils, and greases the same way, and just move the problems “downstream,” creating a great playground for all kinds of bad, disease-causing bacteria.
Let’s look at each of the above points in more detail
- Burn masses of fossil fuels to operate our power plants or operate our cars and other means of transport. Until the recent Japanese nuclear disaster, Britain was on track to build 4 new nuclear power stations. What an environmental and potentially disastrous choice. Electric car? Not with current battery issues and recharge times. But what about the hydrogen produced from a simple cell, with a few gallons of water? Want to see a MAC Truck or Hummer running on one of these devices, with very little modification? Email me and I’ll send you a number of videos.
- Wind farms. Have you recently been concerned about a collection of these prehistoric monsters getting planning permission damaging your view and environment, as well as endangering wildlife? We have the latest technology vortex wind turbines, which are unobtrusive and much more efficient than the gargantuan dinosaur wind turbines.
- Waste handled in the only appropriate way. We have systems capable of automatically sorting all household waste (no longer need to have selective bins); which can also absorb hazardous hospital waste, green waste, oily sludge, tires and plastics, and even human and animal waste water, and convert it very efficiently into green electricity – without incineration and without toxic ash. Efficiency, maximizing recyclable materials, reducing landfill needs and reducing pollution. Perfect solution for our energy, resources, disease containment and stop stranding rare fossil fuel products in landfills forever.
- Sustainable lifestyle. Why continue to build homes that need such a large carbon footprint to build, create so much waste, and cost so much to operate. Our homes are already being built to UK Government Code 4 standards – probably 10 years ahead of everyone else.
- Water – this rare resource which, in certain regions, may provoke a new world war. How about a collection of systems that can conserve water in toilets, recycle rainwater and other wastewater, purify water, computerize crop watering, and how about of this – a machine that can extract gallons of water every day from the air – even in a desert?
- Using nature to help fight disease. Rather than using chemicals that are toxic to our very environment, why not use nature to fight natural diseases. By using products such as EcoBug which uses “good” bacteria to eliminate odors, greases etc., overcoming pathogenic germs, alongside other natural products, we are beginning to undo much of the destruction of our natural environment by this subtle movement.
- Eco-Tourism. Living with Nature. No need to continue what humanity has been doing more and more over the past few centuries – destroying rainforests, hunting so many wild life forms to extinction. Each Peace City will be assigned an EcoPark area, where local natural flora and fauna, as well as native animals and offerings, will be protected, encouraged and enjoyed.
Fine. So we have many technological breakthroughs, that if they were to be adopted universally, what great global benefit they would have for all mankind.
Taking this process one step further and, in line with the 8 UN Millennium Goals, this also includes eradicating poverty and homelessness, reducing child mortality, better education, better sports health, a better job that would lead to a much higher standard of living for so many millions of people around the world. If we could combine technological advancements with these humanitarian goals, what better place would the whole world be!
Now, going back to my earlier comment about bringing together a number of First Nations people, who were able to combine their sovereign wealth into a suitable financial instrument of power, here we are looking at the resource levels that at the time currently, in time, no “conventional” government could access it.
What better way to use these resources to create a number of new “cities of peace” in a number of locations around the world, which combine all of the above benefits, including plans for education, employment, medical health, hospitals, shopping malls, sports outreach, agriculture, animal husbandry, with all the civic structure of a new city fully in place.
If these First Nations fully funded these projects, imagine the amount of local investment that would attract – creating a climate of investment and humanity – and here you have the perfect starting shot for a much better, caring, humanitarian and peaceful.
Wacky? This can never happen? Then I suggest you see what the Matua Karanga Foundation Trust does – under the control of His Excellency Chief Charles Hohepa – Sovereign Mandate of the Maori Nation.
Video about What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport
You can see more content about What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport
If you have any questions about What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport
What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport
way What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport
tutorial What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport
What Is The Most Dangerous Winter Olympic Sport free
#Create #Environment #Investment #Humanitarian #Projects #Save #Day